Thursday, February 21, 2013

Vanilla sky

Haven't posted on this in four months or so and I didn't finish my tour blog but I'm interrupting with this.

I forgot how awesome of a movie vanilla sky is... a modern tragedy ... makes me sad in a happy way...

Psychologists say that there is no such things as 'tears of joy'.  That when you get sad at a happy ending its your subconscious realization that the world is no where near as perfect as the movie depicts.  Its your adult mind acknowledging that the way you saw things as a child, anything being possible, that every person has a soul mate waiting,  that all dreams do come true.. simply doesn't exist.  Your childhood self getting crushed by the harsh reality of our actual existance... the real world.

No comments:

This is my life

My photo
Tracy, CA, United States
My thoughts are poured onto these pages

Tweets


Followers