Thursday, May 7, 2009

Five songs that remind me of her.....

1. Murs - the Break up
2. Something Corporate - Konstantine
3. T.a.T.u. - All the Things She Said
4. Emmure - Fist Fights with Dogs
5. Somethings Corporate - I Kissed a drunk Girl

I hate hot Cheetos I mean don't get me wrong I love hot Cheetos but the red powdery residue makes me avoid eating them and therefore I leave the bag un opened sitting in my car for days at a time. Every time I consider eating them another situation comes up where it would not be ideal to have red, powdery substances filling the creveses in my fingerprints. These include, but are not limited to, playing bass, playing video games, attempting to draw, driving, touching clothes, touching the keyboard, touching most anything, execpt of coarse more Cheetos, but thats a given.

I'd rather be Aeithiest or Polytheistic, nothing in between. Cause multiple gods of thunder and rain and harvest are more fun to worship then just one. How brutally epic would it be to have to appease vengefull gods as they punish with natural disasters and drought. Gods that have battles amongst themselves and the celestial drama that unfurls. Gods like, Horus, Osiris, Anubis, Set, Rah, of the Egyptian myth or gods like Zeus, Ares, and Aphrodite of the Greek origin. Odin, best example, Norse god of war, death, wisdom, and poetry. Thats brutal.

No comments:

This is my life

My photo
Tracy, CA, United States
My thoughts are poured onto these pages

Tweets


Followers