Friday, December 25, 2009

Chestnuts roasting on an open fire....

Who roasts chestnuts anyway...?

Today was pretty cool got to head up to Newark with my Dad and Stella to see the family. I felt proud of myself this year because I got something for nearly everyone this time. I got my dad a Philosophy reader with daily insights from the minds of Benjamin Franklin, James Madison, and other 17th century critical thinkers. I got my brother (Derek) I vinyl record of Glassjaws 'Everything you ever wanted to know about silence' Which I thought was totally awesome. He used to Dj and still collects vinyl so I thought it was a cool gesture.

and I got my cousins some megatron toys!! yess

I got some nice apparel from my dad

and some cookies =)

No comments:

This is my life

My photo
Tracy, CA, United States
My thoughts are poured onto these pages

Tweets


Followers