Thursday, January 14, 2010

इ've

..just realized I have a lot of shallow acquaintances that I should cut from my life. I don't need the conditional support of those who dupe me at their convenience. seriously fuck you and your hollow, aimless life. fuck love, I trust ambition. Ppl accept each others shameless lifestyles to justify their own. You can look someone in their eyes and see the listless void and just know they have no substance.

Think of the hours we waste just to be content, nobody is willing to take risks to attain what they truly want. All we do is fill our days with monetary gain and moderated sentiments because we follow the line below us, but what if you look to the sky? What if you trim the fat and cut the ties to all the anchors we're afraid to lose?

What if you let go?

No comments:

This is my life

My photo
Tracy, CA, United States
My thoughts are poured onto these pages

Tweets


Followers