Thursday, March 25, 2010

Collage



My car looks lonely.

It feels like forever since I've payed a contribution to my roughly put online journal of things. I haven't even posted since I've moved to my new place. Its a big ranch house off the cuts of Tracy. I like it a lot, very spacial and I love my new room mates (including our pet goats, Harry and Lloyd). It's kind of a party house which I have a love/hate opinion of. But I do consider it awesome we have no neighbors for a square mile.



Here is some pics of our evening squanders







and some awesome scenery outside







This was just a on a train passing through town, but still pretty cool



and this was just sitting on my desk, a mixture of show/rave flyers and my old Beaches cd

No comments:

This is my life

My photo
Tracy, CA, United States
My thoughts are poured onto these pages

Tweets


Followers