Wednesday, November 10, 2010

blehh...

So I was super stoked cause I booked a show with Ion Dissonance @ Virtual on November 20th for Az'rael. However half way through their 'Portals' tour they had decided to drop off due to their merch providers not coming through with what they needed for the road. This sucks, but we still will be playing with Within the Ruins, Structures, and Arsonist get all the Girls (again..) so whatever... Stay in Canada you pompous bastards.

Anywho...

other notable prog/tech/metal bands of choice::

Volumes
Periphery
Premonitions of War
Tome of Goetia
Structures
Winter Sun
Contortionist
The Story so Far
Rings of Saturn (we recorded at the same place ;)
Organic Consumption (ditto ;;)

No comments:

This is my life

My photo
Tracy, CA, United States
My thoughts are poured onto these pages

Tweets


Followers