Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Ideals

This may come as a late realization, but its sad how genuinely shallow people can be. It seems everyone judges one another by superficial standards and size people up to face value. Much as a lot of people are, worth their face value, they gauge those around them.

Even personal friendships and close nit trust can be broken by situational circumstance, Peoples bonds are broken by time and the way people can change easily. People abandon others as quickly as the tides change. People will follow trends of being best friends and then in the same day openly talk shit based on who is around them. People are fallible, and trust can only run as deep as the person who holds it.

I think its funny how we are social creatures and ultimately need interaction yet we simulaniusly compete in a sub-conscious fashion, based on status or social position, or simply use this interaction for personal gain. No one is truly selfless, no ones caring and apathy extends past their own selfishness.

Sometimes it feels like im standing waist deep in the ocean having each wave crash on me waiting for it to stop, but the ocean never stops


Went and recorded a new track yesterday with Az'rael, along with re-amping some old tracks, and I must say it went pretty well. I'm loving the production quality as well as the songs themselves, I feel like I'm accomplishing more as a band and stretching past musical limitations that I once had. Can't wait to finish the full length.

No comments:

This is my life

My photo
Tracy, CA, United States
My thoughts are poured onto these pages

Tweets


Followers