Saturday, February 12, 2011

Virtual

I remember about a year or so ago I was at this show in modesto and All Shall Perish was playing a 'Lou is a pussy' tune(referring to the then vocalist of Conducting from the Grave, Lou Tanuis) over and over and he was getting pissed. Then there was a large fight amongst the crowd and I was working security at the time, so I had to break it up, in which Lou helped me, proving he was not a pussy. That was a good show. It was cool to see cftg again since the old house show days in Tracy.

I realized I need to understand who I am, to truly comprehend what I am and what I believe in, then I can pursue what I truly want. I need to find my own way and standpoint in life. Then I can have a genuine perspective, not to be faltered by the world around me.

As Jiddu Krishnamurti says, you must deny the world and find your own truth.

No comments:

This is my life

My photo
Tracy, CA, United States
My thoughts are poured onto these pages

Tweets


Followers