Thursday, July 28, 2011

City of Angels




Went to LA last week for Justin's comedy gig. It was at the Comedy store in downtown Hollywood. We got to stop by Disneyland which was so much funnn. I got to go on rides that I haven't been on in over 10 years. I also got to go to the 'California Adventure' park, which I have never been. We got so many rides in within one day it was ridiculous, we kept skipping lines with the 'single rider' line haha. Space Mountain was immeasurably epic. I like how they threw Johnny Depp into the Pirates of the Caribbean ride like 4 times lol.

After Disneyland we went to Hollywood the next day and went to the walk of fame with all the stars on it. I didn't know rugrats had its own star haha. There were several people dressed as random celebrities or superheros just roaming the street in character lol. I thought I was taking a picture next to spiderman statue but it turned out to be a real person in a spiderman costume, which in turn scared the shit out of me.

I also met Louis C.K. *_*
















1 comment:

gtrlarry said...

Looks like you had a GREAT time...soooo

o jealous! Hope to see u soon. Came by Olive garden a couple of times to c u..see ya.

This is my life

My photo
Tracy, CA, United States
My thoughts are poured onto these pages

Tweets


Followers