Monday, June 4, 2012

Toouurrr

I'm hitting the road with my friends in Behold the Device through so Cal and back.  Finally putting my Az'rael tour van to use lol.  I'm in Santa Cruz right now with them and our buddies in Bloodpig who's touring with.   We spent the night at Alex's (We're not Friends Anymore) house in Oakley after the show in Alameda (which was interesting to say the least)  and I got to watch an icp juggalo documentary, which completely changing changed my perspective on life.

Today we went tot the beach!   We ventured along the coast and climbed rocks and wared with a giant starfish, as we'll as the tide itself.  Saw this awesome cove but due to the violent tide and cold temperature of the water none of us had the huevos to enter.  We then had a BBQ in the park w pasta, hotdogs, chili, steak and smores.   yum :)

I realized I haven't posted on this in months again so I will, once again, attempt to recap on my experiences, which are quite plentiful.

No comments:

This is my life

My photo
Tracy, CA, United States
My thoughts are poured onto these pages

Tweets


Followers