Saturday, November 29, 2008

open window

I didn't see this coming. I haven't felt this way in ages. I've only known her a little bit but she already gives me that tingly feeling that makes me choke on my words.

I feel like that sweaty palmed freshmen that has a crack in his voice lol.

Part of me welcomes that fuzzy, disassociating, comfort and warmth. Yet another part doesn't want to shed this hardened shell that took to long to callus. I felt stronger, mentally and emotionally.

But this, this opens my armor and exposes my core, leaving me vulnerable.

Is it worth it to build an empire only to watch it topple down and crumble in the wake of war? Or is it better to stand in the ruin of forgotten empires to learn from its past and not reconstruct again?

No comments:

This is my life

My photo
Tracy, CA, United States
My thoughts are poured onto these pages

Tweets


Followers