Wednesday, April 28, 2010

April 2010

Ok, where to start, as I'm looking at Nicole sitting across from me in the living room looking for A Day to Remember/ August Burns Red/ Silverstein tickets I had decided to update. My Birthday was encompasingly awesome this year. I had a kick ass party at the farm which was hardly organized or promoted well at all but had a great turn around. I got to see all of my friends that I wanted to (well almost) and like 150 strangers showed up haha.





Nicole took me to the Giants game the day before and that was a great game, one of the most fun games I've been to in days, beat the Pirates 6-0




I also got a kick ass NY Giants throw back New Era cap, the Castlevania: Judgement game for Wii, and some awesome DC and Marvel Cupcakes! all from Nicole, she's so awesome I don't deserve her =) I got some graphic Novels from Jayr, and a baseball glove from Justin. This year was unavoidably awesome.

We were supposed to go to see A Day to Remember and August Burns Red as I forementioned. However we put off getting the tickets too long and the SF date is sold out. However we might trip to Fresno on May 3rd instead cause there is still tickets available there. Its a long shot but It could work.




Adventurous cupcakes

No comments:

This is my life

My photo
Tracy, CA, United States
My thoughts are poured onto these pages

Tweets


Followers