Monday, April 26, 2010

Byron Inn



Ok so I went to the Byron Inn tonight. It was like my fifth or sixth time going. It was my good friend and soon to be new room mate Brad's birthday so I wanted to do something fun. A few people from work were going to check out the Byron Inn, some have been there before, some first time. Nicole wanted to stay home (boo) so just Brad and I tagged along. As we pulled up I noticed that the sign that had once been tagged up by my friends years ago had been painted over. There was ten of us at first that approached the walkway, we hopped the jagged fence and proceeded. As we were strolling down the creepy, narrow walkway with our flashlights we starting hearing rustling noises coming from the brush. Some people started to get nervous but we realized it was just cows, then we realized that we were surrounded by cows, which was a little freaky. They started to chant and moo and run around which proved to scary for some of us and some of the group departed.

We continued down the windy path in the darkness with only the radiance of the moon's light to guide us. I've been here plenty times before mind you but this time had a weird aura to it. We all felt uneasy. Mind you I've been up and down that building in the past. I've gone through the dark corridors, down the daunting hallways covered in graffiti, built bon fires in the back yard, ascended the twisting staircases that leads to the top, all with its respective creepy-ness yet tonight still held a scary sense all its own.

As we finally approached the large, dark building hidden behind a large hill, we saw a light begin to emit from behind. We all stopped and walked to the right to get a glimpse of its source, and there sat a somewhat new looking white trailer. Everyone that's been here before knew off the bat that that hasn't been there before. Suddenly the light turned off and you could see the side of the trailer better. Some of us claimed to see someone move near it in the distance, possibly going inside the trailer. As we got a little closer to be able to see the side door the door suddenly opened and a tall, dark figure walked outside with something in his hand. That was the green light for the majority of us to freak out and retreat to the entrance of the walkway. While running back we all talked about what we saw. I vaguely saw a dark figure, But some with us, including Brad said they saw a very tall, possibly 8 ' tall man in a long, dark robe. Could have been anybody, it was weird.

I've heard of cultist shit going on out there, Seances, dark robes and such. That only added to the superstition. We eventually got back to the farm and played Cham-pong. Wish we could have made it inside the Inn tonight, but overall, it was a good night. =)

Almost forgot to post about recently passed Birthday! I'll be sure to do that next blogspot visit +)

No comments:

This is my life

My photo
Tracy, CA, United States
My thoughts are poured onto these pages

Tweets


Followers