Tuesday, March 3, 2009

It's been a while...

Quite a while actually and I feel it appropriate to update this thing. A lot has happened the the last month or so. I'm now immersed in the prog band Alighieri full time and I'm booking shows for them, which is going surprisingly well. We have like 4 shows in March (too much? lol) I feel like the dynamics of the music is expansive and stretching my musical ability. Helping me grow intuitively.

Some Camera phone pic adventures!!

The turn out at our hot topic show=


Abigail Williams @ Modesto Virtual (had a heart to heart with their drummer haha)


Me showcasing my cross joint (in semblance to Pineapple Express)


Another, better look at my architectural work


Ness!!


Emarosa @ Stockton Empire Theatre


Johnny Craig from Emarosa & me (lol)


Despised Icon!!! @ Veteran's hall in Santa Cruz

3 comments:

David Park said...

when and where the hell did you see despised icon??????

Brandon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brandon said...

with beneath the massacre and plasma rifle in santa cruz

This is my life

My photo
Tracy, CA, United States
My thoughts are poured onto these pages

Tweets


Followers