Saturday, March 21, 2009

Its rather surprising

how some people can cast you off like a used band aid.




I'm convinced that my life will always pan out in this direction. Apparently i have no tangeble depth to my character and I will always be a fling in girls lives due to my own oblivious mindset. I will always have this stipulation.




I seem to be surrounded by perfect boyfriends and I am simply at a loss to my intrinsic core, Its unescapeable.




You ever just watch the world pass you by, frame by frame, like a film strip? and instead of you decideding your life's process, you kinda just watch it happen as if it were written in a script. As if despite every attempt you make at improving your existance you're simply toppled down as merely a faulted pawn in god's sick, benevolent plan.

No comments:

This is my life

My photo
Tracy, CA, United States
My thoughts are poured onto these pages

Tweets


Followers